Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThanosP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 05:24 PM
    EEA bitish citizenship
    Hi, I am a Greek citizen and I have been working in the UK since 2003. I will apply for the British citizenship but I don't know if I will be accepted as in August 2006-October 2006 I took a career break to go travelling. When I got back I was self sufficient (having savings and private medical insurance through AXA), and I started work on the 08/01/2007. I have been exercising treaty rights as self efficient (for the period I was travelling and I was unemployed) and also I have bbe exercising treaty rights for working in the UK. Do you think my application will be accepted or should I wait for another 13 months to make sure I have 5 continious years work? Also can I apply for the british citizenship based on 4 and a half years working and 6 months sulf sufficient?

Thanks a lot

Check out some similar questions!

Need Your Advise on For Family Member of EEA Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hello first of all thanks for everything this site provides.. :) I am EEU Citizen married to Indian citizen who comes under third country citizen law of Sehgen visa. We have our marriage registered in Hungary.we applied visa fro my husband to come and live in Hungary but we don't know yet why...

US marrying EEA national to work in UK [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently engaged to an EEA national and to be wed next week. We plan on moving to the UK from the US in August where we both have employment contracts, however we have not found a permanent address in the UK. We plan on applying for the EEA family visa which enables me to work in the UK...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.