Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NE14golf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 06:38 PM
    The best what to hook up Satellite HD PVR to a HD TV & DVD receiver?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 10:09 AM
    Please provide more details. Make and model of each device and what cables you have or if you are willing to purchase new cables.

The best method is usually through HDMI from each device to the TV. But the fact that you said you have a DVD receiver leads me to believe that you may have a DVD surround sound system. Please clarify if this is true or not by posting the makes and models of your devices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD hook-up to shaw PVR [ 3 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to hook up my DVD player to my Viewsonic flat screen TV (4 yrs old) v I a my Shaw Digital Receiver (6 yrs old). 1. must I plug directly into TV... has no extra input ports? 2. can I input through the Shaw Digital Receiver? 3. can you describe where to plug...

DVD-PVR Satellite receiver-TV-wireless headset [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Philips HD TV, a Samsung DVD Recorder, Bell Express Vu-PVR and a Sony wireless headset. I have everything working I (at least it appears to be ) except when I plug in the wireless headset, I either get sound on DVD only, Sound on TV only or both. Any suggestions on setup.

TV,DVD, Satellite Receiver Hook Up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I hook up my dvd recorder, to my satellite receiver and TV?

How do I hook up a PVR/DVR to a coolsat receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a LCD HD TV and am in the process of hooking it up to a Coolsat receiver and would ideally like to have DVR/PVR capability too. So can anyone let me know the choices of equipment that I need to buy that work with this setup? The coolsat is a coolsat 5000 but I might upgrade it to...

How hookup a DVD/VCR recorder, 2 satellite receivers one PVR to a Sony LCD HD TV [ 5 Answers ]

Please help!:confused: I have a Bell Express Vu system, which consists of a 3100 receiver connected from the satellite dish directly to the LCD TV via the cable, runs on channel 3. The second receiver is a 5900 with the built in PVR it is connected to the TV by a s-video cable as well as the RCA...

View more questions Search