Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billthepill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 07:23 PM
    Kenmore Model 665 Dishwasher
    Our Kenmore 665 dishwasher has run reliably for years. Recently, water started to come out of the unit rather than draining while it is washing.
    martymannion Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Where is the water coming out? If it in the front, the gasket could be hard and need replacement or there is a piece of debris in the gasket sealing edge. Look here first. If it is coming from under the washer, your problem is more serious and with your comment... "reliable for years", could be the seal on the bottom is leaking or the tub rusted out. If that's the case, probably not worth having it fixed and time for a new one. 10-15 years is a very good time for a DW. .
    rcaldwell Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2010, 05:24 PM

Some other things that may cause the dishwasher to leak is:
    1. A split or hole in one of the spray arms that cause "waves" which cause leaks.
    2. Make sure it's not sudsing. This will cause leaks in the dishwasher also. If there's suds, then someone put the wrong cleaner in it or the rinse aid dispenser is leaking.
    Rich
    Western Appliance Repair Boise
    rjdunham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 02:33 PM
    Have you tried checking the float device in the right hand corner at the front of the tub. I believe if that float is stuck in the down position the machine does not get a signal to shut off the water when it is washing the dishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra dishwasher model 665 resetting [ 0 Answers ]

Th only cycle that works is the normal wash, pots and pans cycle is not working. At one time I was able ot reset the dishwasher and all of the cycles cmae on. Now after I reset nothing changes.

How to reset my kenmore dishwasher (model 665.17372300) [ 0 Answers ]

I bought my dishwasher used and just had it installed. The dishwasher runs but does not stop. I think resetting it will help - but I need the code sequence. Does anyone have this?

Kenmore dishwasher model 665.16512202 [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher handle / latch is very loose and will not close to operate. I opened up the front panel and everything seems in tact according to the diagrams I've seen online,. has anyone had this problem? Please help

Manual for Kenmore Model 665 Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm looking for a site where I can download a copy of the manual for my Kenmore dishwasher, Model 665. Any suggestions? Thanks!

View more questions Search