Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wesfield12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 11:13 AM
    TV problems no sound?
    I have a JVC TV and Samsung VCR player. I have no cable. I have connected the yellow/red/white plugs to both TV and VCR. I get a picture but no sound. I have gone through all options on the MENU. Is it Operator error or Old TV? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Sound Problems [ 10 Answers ]

Recently I lost my computer sound. Although, when I play dvds or cds, I DO have good sound so it's not the speakers (which are internal) but I have NO windows sounds, can't watch videos, - no system sounds whatsoever. I did go into audio devices and when it comes to the place where I choose...

Sound problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a little problem I deleted my sound from the add or delelte program and I don't know how to get it back. I tried restoring it to a previous time but it has been so long sense I did it that it won't go as far as I want it to. Please Please what it the best way to get my sound back?

Sound problems [ 1 Answers ]

Could you hear sound through the headphones? My HP dv9030 is having that issue now all of a sudden. I can hear sound through my headphone jacks but not through the built in speakers. I am at a complete loss with this issue though (most the time I can figure things out right away and fix it). BTW...

Sound problems [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I got a new computor, intsalled everything fine... drivers.. software etc etc. But I have a problem with my sound, I can hear stuff, and I can talk and skype and do voice msg's on msn BUT for some reason I can't speak on games like CSs and CnC. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.