Ask
    jdparker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Do probation officers know about other warrants
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 04:30 AM

Hello j:

If they're doing their job, they'll find them.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 12:48 PM

Most PO's run your name into the NCIC computer at least once a month to "catch" any outstanding warrants. They also like to run your name when you are near termination of your probation as well so don't think you'll outsmart your PO by not telling them something they will certainly find out about with a few keystrokes. You'll only be kidding yourself and pissing off your PO in the process.
    Joshsgal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 06:22 PM
    They are able to look up if you have any warrants. My boyfriend's PO sometimes would look up if he had any warrants when he went in to meet with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing probation officers? [ 11 Answers ]

Would I have the right to change officers, if my assigned one is always on the road? I never see him face to face, on check in day, and they are not helpful at all. I am treated like a murderer each time I go there. My charge was a second d.u.I. no one was injured, I haven't had alcohol in two...

What do probation officers have the right to tell you [ 9 Answers ]

OK well I'm currently on probation and I'm 14. I have only like two weeks left and I've been staying out of trouble. She found out that I am going out with an 18 year old we haven't had sex and she says that I can't talk to him. I love him with all my heart. He looked up the statutory rape laws...

Who supervises probation officers? [ 2 Answers ]

We own a substance abuse facility and clients come from the court system mandated by the court to perform substance abuse evaluations and treatment. Probation officer are supposed to give clients a list of providers for the client to choose where he wants to go. Some probation offices perform are...

Probation officers opinion [ 2 Answers ]

My son was arrested for drug possession. He is on Methadone treatment with his doctor. It is working good for him. He has been on treatment for about a month. When he goes to court there is a probation officer that tells him he needs to stop treatment or he will be put in the West Detention Center...

View more questions Search