Ask
    fitzxed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 08:26 AM
    How do I upgrade an old 3 bulb lamp?
    I
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 08:38 AM

We need more details on whhat you want/need to do. What is wrong with the existing wiring that brings about the need to update

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get floor lamp to work with a 3 way bulb [ 8 Answers ]

I have a floor lamp with a knob that has three clicks, so I know that a 3 way bulb is supposed to work in it. However, the only light that works in the 3 way bulbs is in the middle click position. How can I get the fixture to work properly with the 3 way bulbs?

S a Halogen light in any way related to the 9U UV filter 001 lamp bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans using 3 "9U UV Filter 001 lamp bulbs which generate so much heat, the room is 80 degrees in 15 minutes? An an employee of company that makes said fans said they draw approx 42 amps. This is way more than my 20 amp breakers can handle and they "break" 2 - 3...

Using a twin bulb adapter in a 3-way lamp socket [ 3 Answers ]

In order to increase the light output from a lamp, I've purchased a twin socket adapter (shaped like a Y) that screws into the existing socket. The lamp has a 3-way socket that works fine with a 1-way compact screw-in fluorescent bulb. However, when I screw in the adapter with two compact...

Spontaneous removal of light bulb from my lamp [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help if they've had this issue before? This morning I got up -it was still quite dark - and was making a cuppa when I noticed something on the kitchen bench near my lamp (yes I use a lamp in my kitchen). Anyway I picked the thing up and it was the globe out of said lamp. Just sitting...

Problems finding bulb for lamp from UK [ 5 Answers ]

My friend just sent me a couple lamps from her trip to England. The problem is, I can't find light bulbs to fit them anywhere. I tried Lowe's and no luck. I don't even know how to go about searching to find out what they are even called. Rather than screwing in, the lamp has 2 prongs that stick up...

View more questions Search