Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eeshm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 02:20 PM
    Boobs and Weight
    I am 18, 5'4 and around 155 pounds.
    Currently my boob size is a C for my right and a D for my left.
    They are very uncomfortable, and so uneven. If I lose around 30 pounds to reach my target weight will they shrink a size down or anything? Also is it healthy to lose around 3 pounds per week?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2010, 03:04 PM

For many women, a decrease in breast size goes along with some weight loss simply due to the composition of breasts.

You may see a fair amount of weight loss in the first week or two, but it will likely taper off and the recommendation is a couple of pounds a week. This is easily achievable with sensible changes in eating and exercise habits.

Think healthy lifestyle changes for long term health and weight loss benefits instead of a "diet" which often is short term (and potentially dangerous) if too drastic.
    echrisinger Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:57 PM
    I would say, if your looking to lose weight, try and keep it a bit less boob size loss, and a bit more on the stomach, inner thighs, and arms. I find a C cup just as attractive as a D to be honest. Oh and 3 pounds is good. Any more than that and you'll have a weight rebound. And getting back to boobs, mens favorite topic it seems like probably, I know, try and "tone your boobs" if you will. As hilarious and stupid as it sounds, I don't mean muscles popping out of your boobs, but you should work on your shoulders, upper chest (above 'em) and ribcage. That gives them more support, along with your hips, and makes them sag a LOT less, so they're a C, but look larger, Also, APPARENTLY their more comfortable, and are in all honesty a lot more attractive to have large breasts that retain their shape while shaking to go into maximum detail... Also, try to gain muscle (the non visible ones to be sexy) with losing weight or they'll just feel the same or heavier than before. Wow this is way too long, but also, with exercise, they should even out in size, because the extra fat with weight is just disproportionate between the two, so you'll probably lose that with the easier exercise, and then as you move up they'll eventually get about even. But tbh, men just stare at the crack between them :O... not the actual breast in itself. Be proud of your body though ^_^ men love it in a slightly pervy way and in a we like confident women way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight with out losing my boobs. [ 4 Answers ]

I was talkn to my mom the other day and I told her I wanted to get rid of my tummy fat and just tightn it up. You know get in shape in all that. But she told me if I work out and lose my weight that I would also lose my boobs as well. Is that true?

He only wants my boobs. [ 2 Answers ]

So I like this guy and I wanted to no if he liked me back. I didn't ask him but he told my friend he thinks my boobs are hot. This is bugging me Should I be flattered or grossed out?

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

Boobs and weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Ive recently had dental problems and have not been able to exercise I've always been fit but fat Uk 14-16 (voluptuous I guess:) I've put on half a stone and put it on all over but particularly my breasts. My partner thinks its fabulous I am now a 36 FF Uk. My bust feel firm and full and this is...

View more questions Search