Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petrafan007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 12:18 PM
    What is the name of the movie where this guy dies and comes back as a dog?
    He goes back to his wife's home, I think, and sees his wife but he's a dog. Also there is a scene where a car is driving down a dark street.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 01:16 PM

I believe it's "Fluke"
    petrafan007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 08:42 AM
    Yes. Wow that's it. It's been 15 years since I've seen that. Wild.
    littlelove1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Fluke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1970's movie, the actor dies/comes back as angel to watch over his brother [ 3 Answers ]

The lead actor is a James Dean/Fonzie/Depp type. Leather jacket, hair, etc. He dies playing "chicken" (his car goes off a cliff). He comes back as an angel/guardian angel to help his younger brother make a better life for himself -- and not turn out like he did. Very good looking guy, might...

What's the movie where a guy dies and his killer is after his girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Its basically like the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze but it was made like in the year 2005 or something. Also like the book kissed by an angel

Guy who has a wristwatch that brings him back to life when ever he dies [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this film is bugging me big time I've been looking everywhere and I've ask everywhere so no luck someone recommended this so here it goes. The film I'm looking for is at least 15 years old I think lol, al that I can remember from the film is that there's a guy that use to work for the secret...

A guy in a movie is showing the jury marks on his back [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie a gut is showing the jury marks on him that I guess the person who is on trial did and the judge tells the jury to forget what they saw.

What's the name of the movie where the mother dies and comes back to life and becomes [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie whenthe mother dies and comes back to life and becomes a serial killer and her son knows

View more questions Search