Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanzy28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 11:42 AM
    UIA overpayment
    Iwa

Check out some similar questions!

401(k) overpayment [ 2 Answers ]

I was laid off by AIG in June 2009. Shortly after in August I rolled over what was left of my 401K fund. Now the plan admin sent a letter last week stating I was overpaid by $300.00. I heard that Texas is a right to work' state. It is my understanding in these states once a employer cuts a final...

Overpayment of Bonus [ 4 Answers ]

I received a substantial overpayment of a guaranteed bonus in February 2008 that was not detected until March of this year (2009). I do not have the money to repay my employer who has suggested that I repay it immediately on a pretax basis. They have suggested that I will then get a credit...

401k overpayment [ 1 Answers ]

I received a letter from a company I left in July 2004 about paying back money put into a 401k plan. A paragraph reads: Based on your date of Hire of 1/2/02 and your date of termination Of July 31, 2004, you were credited with 3 years service. YOur vested percentage was forty percent and your...

Insurance overpayment [ 3 Answers ]

If an insurance company has paid in error and is requesting the money back can I file bankrupt on it if I don't have the money

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.