Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CourtBabe95 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:15 AM
    How long will it take for my Cartilage piercing to heal ?
    Basically, ive had this cartilage piercing for 2 and a half weeks now and it still hurts to sleep on, touch, and twist, when I clean it after it turns red and stings :S , is this normal ?
    Hrilmitzh Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 02:06 PM
    You shouldn't need to turn it (oldest myth in the book 3 piercers have told me now, wish they told me that sooner! Heh) It will stay sore for some time, If it starts to swell or hurts when its untouched is when you need to worry, if you are really concerned call your piercer, all the ones I've known have been fantastic about follow up questions. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take 4 belly piercing to heal? [ 2 Answers ]

Some people are telling me to wait 4-6 weeks to take out the belly ring and put in a new 1 and some people are saying wait 6 months so which one is it?

Why won't my cartilage piercing heal? [ 1 Answers ]

It's been two years since the cartilage on my upper ear has been pierced. It looks healthy on either side, but when I go to change the earring it's really painful and bleeds a bit. When I first changed it to a post-type earring, it seemed to have done better than when the original hoop earring was...

Will my tongue piercing heal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all, I was just wondering I got my tongue pierced and the piercer didn't give me a long enough barbell for my tongue. The swelling has gone down a lot, and I had just noticed that the barbell had sunk into my tongue and left a dip. 3/4 of the barbell is in my tonge and I was just wondering if...

Is there anything I can do to quickly heal the process of my belly button piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

My belly button hole is ripping because people either keep touching it or when I play around they end up tugging on it a bit. It also gets infected every now and then. I got my belly button pierced in Jan of this year. I don't know what else I can do to help it heal faster. I'm scared that the...

View more questions Search