Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maval Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:04 AM
    What usually happens on a first time probation in Dallas County, Texas.
    My friend went to jail in another county, but that charge is now being dropped. Not positive if that is why probation was revoked or if it is prior reasons. Has failed a drug test, is behind on paying fees & fines, and hasn't started community service or the recommend classes yet. How likely is it that the probation will be reinstated?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maval View Post
    How likely is it that the probation will be reinstated?
    Hello m:

Since he apparently didn't do ANYTHING that they required of him, it's not likely at all.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

Written answer to citation for suit affecting parent child relationship, dallas Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I have no money to hire an attorney. I need to file a written answer in Texas District Court 330 Dallas Texas to a Original Petition in Suit Affecting Parent-Child relationship (AOP). I am the Father living in Houston, Texas, Mother and child lives in Dallas,Texas temporarily and are moving back to...

How Can I Find Someone In Dallas Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Tried Everything?I Am Searching For Someone In Dallas Texas,a Long Lost Love Of Sorts,someone Help Please!!

View more questions Search