Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcoggs3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 05:01 PM
    My goodman furnace led light blinks 3 times what can this be
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2010, 05:14 PM

3 flashes is most likely pressure switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman GMS91155DXA LED blinks 3 times [ 6 Answers ]

First a bit of history: The furnace is almost 2 years old and worked all of last winter without any problems. Based on the information in the manual and some things I gleaned online, I replaced the pressure switch. Worked great ran all of last night and then starting this morning I get the same...

Trane furnace XB90 diagnostic LED light is flashing 4 times [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace does not blow out any heat but only cold air blows out.. trane XB90 and the diagnostic LED light is flashing 4 times... please help we are cold.. the code for 4 times flahinf light says open limit device.

Furnace do not truns on LED blinks three times [ 1 Answers ]

I have Goodman Furnace model GMT 090- 3B installed 3 years ago and it gives me constant problem I just changed Hot surface ignitor last week and it was working good and it again stop working and when I open the cover of furnace I can see there is a red LED light that blinks three times and stops...

Why does the furnace not work and LED blinks three times [ 2 Answers ]

Why does the furnace not work suddenly after one year and the LED blinks three times

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

View more questions Search