Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmiller012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 01:04 PM
    What do I need to do to get my license reinstated or given probationary driving priv.
    I just now got a bunch of tickets paid off from almost a year ago. (failure to pay at first then had a bad accident not car related that kept me from paying my dues for a while) I live in Indianapolis, Indiana (marion county) I received 2 driving while suspended tickets almost a year ago and 2 tickets for no insurance. So I am looking at having my license suspended another 90 days on top of all of the money I just paid them and the time I have spend not driving. I was wondering if anyone knew any options to trying to get probationary driving privileges until the 90 days is up. I work 30 minutes away and will have a tough time with rides over the winter. Everything including reinstatement fee is paid, I have insurance through safe auto and they have sent an sr-50 through. Is there anything I can do or do I have to just wait?

Check out some similar questions!

Driving license look up [ 2 Answers ]

How to obtain a drving license number for free online?

Driving with suspended license [ 12 Answers ]

Good Morning, Unfortunately, I was stopped while driving with no ins. And a suspended license. I'm not proud of this. I had to get a public defender and I have an upcoming court appearance. I spoke to him and he said that to help myself out, I should call the dmv and ask them how I can help the...

Driving on suspended license [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged with d.s.l. got my license straight then suspended again because I forgot about a ticket this is all in Georgia.got caught again for d.s.l. because I forgot about ticket and court date. Have not been to court on either one. What are possibilities and advice.

Evoked driving license [ 4 Answers ]

Can a person whose driving was evoked at IL because of DUI get driving license at Canada?

Revoked driving license [ 11 Answers ]

My husband has two dui in the state of illinios which happen back in 1995 OK now we live in Wisconsin and he received another one in sept 2004 he has since went sober and has been for 2 years and 1 month which I am proud of him. I forgot to add his license were revoked in illinios and Wisconsin...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.