Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Civicgrape Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
    RCA LCD TV
    This really upsets me. We paid good money for this "wonderful" LCD TV and not only does it keep shutting itself off, but now we have no sound! The cable company is willing to replace the box, why can't RCA replace their defective products that they know have issues! I will NEVER buy another RCA product EVER! We are in the process of waiting an hour with the TV unplugged hoping this "temporarily" fixes the problem.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2010, 04:48 AM

What is the Model # of it?
    And when did you purchase it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Car Amp only has RCA imputs and my factory Head Unit does not have RCA output? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got a RF p4004 4chan. Amp for my car and I'm looking to hook up a sub or two. My question is how can I hook this up. I have run all my amp wires (Bat. remote, ground) but the only input I have for my amp is a pair of RCA cables. I took an old cable and cut the terminals off one end...

Hookup for a lg lcd TV and rca surround sound [ 0 Answers ]

Have a new LG - lcd digital TV model # 42lg70 and trying to hookup an rca surround sound model # rt2870-a, and a magnavox dvd/vcr model # 2V45mw8 together, but mostly the surround to the lcd TV can anyone help please.

Hookups for a RCA DVD Recorder plus VHS player to a DVR and a Phillips HDTV lcd TV/ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I lost my instrutions and I'm normally useless when it comes to electronics. Can anyone tell me how to hook this up? With what colored Cables and if they need be fiber optic? Thanks Kevin

RCA LCD 32 inch TV losing sound [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a 32 inch RCA LCD HDTV and after 6 months it had major problems, could not change channels, etc. sent it back received replacement today and after having it on for less than 2 hours the sound is being interupted it comes in and out. I have it connected with HDMI cable. What can I do to...

View more questions Search