Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 24, 2010, 11:52 AM
    Male electric shaver/razor
    Have a question, hoping someone might know or have had this issue... Looking for an electric shaver/razor for my son (he is a teenager). He will NOT use the disposable kind. I have bought several different ones but they seem to stop working or shaving well after a very short time. I know the issue isn't "you get what you pay for" since I have bought them from different a range of prices. A couple that we have tried are Phillips Norelco and Sharper Image. I think the issue maybe the hair texture. Not sure if this helps, but... we are Caucasian but, do have Spanish on maternal (my) father side of the family. Any help or advice would be great. Just one of the many questions that as a single mom of a son you can have at times.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my 1yr old male pug trying to hump my male puppy dashund [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 1 yr old male pug and when we first brought home our new puppy which is also a male but a mini dashund at first our pug did the stare then the stiff then suddenly it tried to hump the puppy. I don't know why and is there a way I can stop this from happening?

Electric razor [ 4 Answers ]

Everyone knows that Christmas is right around the corner, and I need some help. My boyfriend needs an electric razor. He mentioned something about a long hair trimmer, and a short hair trimmer. At times I am not the most attentive girlfriend, because I wasn't really listening to what he was...

Male incarcerated and spouse whereabout is unknown.Male wants a divorce. [ 1 Answers ]

Male is incarcerated and his spouse whereabout is unknown. They have been separated from for 10 years. He wants a divorce. What steps can he take while incarcerated to achieve a divorce?

Electric Shaver Scarring? [ 1 Answers ]

I shaved with an electric shaver while having barely any hair and I got a lot of these small discolored flat scars on my face that are light brown. I read that unlike regular shaving, electric shaving cuts do not produce scar tissue so I want to know if putting things such as aloe vera, vitamin e,...

Electric razor [ 2 Answers ]

Can you cut yourself with an electric razor? If you can is it easier to be cut by a regular razor?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.