Ask
    amar bhamra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 06:23 AM
    My wife is running 9th month is safe now to have sex

What problems can come if I have sex at that time
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Sex is safe during any time of pregnancy.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2007, 07:46 AM
    So long as your wife doesn't have a high risk pregnancy, and her doctor says that it is fine, there is no reason that sex shouldn't be safe during pregnancy. In fact, it can be even more fullfilling during pregnancy, emotionally and physically. If you have concerns, discussing them with your wife's healthcare provider to ease your fears
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Heck, some docs recommend it right up until the end. They say that the sperm can soften the cervix and begin labor. Is this an old wives tale? I am not sure, but yes, sex is safe during all phases of pregnancy unless, as Buggage said, she is not high risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beginning And Ending Inventory [ 3 Answers ]

How do I calculate beginning and ending inventory:eek:

Knowing Ending Entertains? [ 2 Answers ]

I have repeatedly noticed that when old boxing fights are presented The Comcast TV cable people make sure that we know who won before we see it by telling us in writing or else having the commentators say it before the fight begins. In other words, if you didn't PPV you sure as hell aren't going...

Can I do this without ending up bald [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I dyed my hair and ended up with a result I did not like at all. Day before yesterday I redyed trying to change my shade <darker to lighter> Is it all right to dye my hair again in two days without melting or losing my hair? I'm trying to go from ash blonde to a very dark brown,...

Ending child support in VA [ 7 Answers ]

Just want to find out how child support is terminated by the state of VA now that child has turned 18 and graduated high school, actually graduates in 3 or so weeks. Will a phone call by myself or attorney be able to have the court stop the payments or does my employer just stop the witholding...

Ending and Stalking [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this. I met this guy in a game (sue me) and he was all into me and wanted to meet me IRL (he lives close, within 300 miles). He 'loves me' and so I 'loved him' and then he began talking about serious things: Marriage, sex, babies.. And something else, I'm not even straight. But he...

View more questions Search