Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 23, 2010, 04:16 AM
    Finished high school , but can't go to college?!
    Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me go and study , and I was so depress about it , my friends study in place that make them go have fun and study in the same time , their pictures in the Facebook kills me , while I'm living in country that no fun or any thing around, the only thing that is bothering me these days it's , why in the world I can't study! so I decided to get a car and study in perfect school that I found to get diploma , I felt like I'm looser, until I found out that my working exprince can make me better in the future, because some of my friends already finsihed their studys, and they are sitting in the house because they couldn't find a job because of work expirncess years they don't have, I don't know some how I'm thinking myself as looser, and some how I'm cheerfull because I work and I'm only 20 years in one of the best companys in human resources , so please help me out and cheer me up guys? I really need you , I felt like I wasted three years.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get into US college if you finish high school in some other country? [ 7 Answers ]

Can I get into US university after I finish high school in my country(Bosnia)?School system is different I've been looking for answerers on every site I could remember but I couldn't find Please help

Can I get into college with a online high school diploma? [ 11 Answers ]

I want to go to college but did not finish the 12th grade. Probably 1-2 credits shy. I am 29 now, married with a child! I want to go to college and get my life on track! Can I get into college with an online high school diploma? Which would you recommend? What is a life experience diploma?

After high school can they go to some type college? [ 13 Answers ]

Is there any programs available in college for special needs young adults after they leave high school? He can still be in high school until he is 21yrs, however he would like to go on to college. Now he is fully aware to best of his ability to understanding that he has a learning disablility,...

College admissions from a particular high school [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out about the college admissions from a partciular city high schoo, broken down by ethnic group? E.g. which colleges have accepted Caucasian students from Northside Prep high school in the past two years?

Why do immigrant dropout of high school or college? [ 2 Answers ]

Why do immigrant dropout of high school or college?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.