What's Eating Gilbert Grape

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie or TV drama name [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm trying to remember the name of a film or according to my mum could have been an old TV drama kind of show like tales of the unexpected? Were a family wake up one morning to find there house has a wall all around it and the temperature is getting hotter when suddenly a green goo starts to...

What is a good college for drama and pre-med [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a senior and looking for a college that has a good drama and pre-med program I know these subject aren't usually together but hey its what I won't to do :D so any help would be appreciated thanks

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Other school options besides tradional drama filled HS? [ 1 Answers ]

I attend a Small high school with about 195 kids. And the drama there is unbeliveable, everyone knows everything about you and they are all ways trying to stir , I have a hard time not saying something when things go too far,and they did. Personally I think it is a stuiped reason to be all...

View more questions Search