Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vsg1980 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 10:01 AM
    1980's Suspense/Horror movie about a summer camp?
    First of all I would like to say that this movie I'm describing is NOT "White Water Summer" with Sean Astin and Kevin Bacon in it.
    Ok I only technically remember 2 scenes in this movie. In one scene this guy wearing the sterotypical jean jacket and pants gets hauled off by a bunch of girls in the camp. They carry him off because he was a jerk or he raped someone or something like that I can't remember, but I know he was like the "Jerk" of the camp. The next scene I remember is him hanging from a tree. The girls hung him. Another thing I remember about this movie is that there is a younger teeneage boy narrator. In the scene where the chicks are carrying the guy away he says something like this, "They carried him off like a bunch of ants" or something like that. ANy help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 21, 2010, 03:33 PM

Summer Camp Nightmare (1987)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello! I am trying to find a title of a movie about summer camp! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find a title of a movie about summer camp!I remember some charecters names: Frank, Endy-Pendy, Troy, Tiffany! Movie was made probably in 90th! Girls and guys(aqbout 12 years old) go to the camp , fall in love,find friends, oh and all guys are in love with a girl Tiffany, but...

1980's horror movie shown on HBO possibly. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie shown on HBO in the early 1980's. Where a young writer and some friends go to an old house she he can finish his novel. Then the friends one by one go missing. The movie ends with the audience finding out that the writer was actually only writing his book and none of the...

Early- Mid 1980's Horror Movie- [ 1 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE. Movie was on T.V. NOT IN THEATERS Family ridding in a car a Father, Mother, 3 young kids. The kids are, one teenage girl, a younger brother and sister. During the ride the older teenage sister falls asleep, the younger siblings play a trick on her...

What was this 1980's horror movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name but I can remember scenes from it if anyone can help with the title of it. I think its from the 80's. ... where the little girl is sitting on the floor. I think she is about 10 and wearing a white nightgown, and she spins her head around and is possessed and throws...

Horror or suspense movie I saw in the mid to late 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was young on TV in the mid to late 90's. All I can remember is that there are these people trapped in this building and there is a blizzard outside. Also there is a scene with this staff that has a silver wolf head on it, and all of these little kids go up and touch it...

View more questions Search