Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hoppa1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 03:22 PM
    1994 honda civic vti won't start, no spark.
    I've checked all the fuses and there fine
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 04:55 PM

Perform tests, in Honda Sections 1 and 2, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...les-46563.html

If the CEL comes on and goes off normally, you likely need to replace the Ignition Control Module (ICM) and coil:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post265896

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 Honda Civic won't start! [ 2 Answers ]

This is a great car, when it will start. I rely on my local mechanic, he has changed relay switch(?) The car struggles to start but finally turns over. It does this for a few days, then won't start at all. I'm scared to use the car, might not get back. Engine cranks and cranks but does not start....

1994 honda civic vtec won't start(ecu got wet) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 honda civec vtec and the passenger floorboard got wet and shorted the ecu out... it fried it. After that I have no spark. I replaced the ecu and still have no spark. What should I do next? Im sure that when the ecu fried it probably fried the distributor or the main relay. What do...

1994 Honda Civic DX won't start? [ 6 Answers ]

Well, Anoter civic questions. Ive read all the topics which gave me some good information. All right I have a 1994 honda civic dx. Let me start by saying its been raining really hard here! Any way I came home yesterday parked the car, it was running fine other then a different problem it has...

1989 Honda civic won't start! ( No SPark) [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everybody, My name is Leeboy! I am building or finished building a 1989 Honda civic entry level stock car for my girlfriend. I took all interior parts out( I left all the original wiring and harness for at this level we have to have lights and keep everything in original order) and installed a...

1990 honda civic gets fuel +spark runs fine when it starts but turn off won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 1990 honda civic ex 1.6 OK here goes sometimes it will start and run perfect no problems but it seems like when it gets hot or you drive for 30 minutes or so you turn it off and go back to start it and all it does is crank when it does this it is getting spark and gas I have replaced fuel...

View more questions Search