Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elmariachi1414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 11:57 AM
    Can't remember the name of a funny music video with subtitles
    There was a rock/pop music video on MTV in the beginning of 2000s.
    The video looked like a homemade, and the story was that a guy is shooting a music video at home, and girl comes to visit him.
    During the whole video there where funny subtitles with kind of advices: "Turn of the mobile phone when you are making a video" and so on...
    Anyone knows the title?
    Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song and I only remember the music video. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so it's been driving me crazy for 3 days now. Here it goes: In the music video there are dozens of soldiers and among them there is the woman who sings, wearing pilot sunglasses and this army hat. The soldiers are kind of saluting, marching, well doing soldier stuff. The song itself is kind...

A solo debut music video, only have description, does anyone remember it? [ 0 Answers ]

This music video debute was a first time solo done, was about the 1980's.. it depicted a young man and a girl throwing his clothes and things out a window.. then it shows him traveling down a road ending at a kind of blues/jazz bar, he goes in and sits, he has a scrubby very light beard, blondish...

I'm trying to find a song ,and all I can remember is the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, well I don't think the song is that old. And all I can remember of the video, is its on a beach in the sun, with palm trees etc, and there's a big crowd of people. And either a kid begins the song, or comes in at some point singing it, getting on stage, getting the crowd going to. Im sure...

Can only remember bits of a music video [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there is a song video that I vaguely remember I think it was from late nineties possibly I'm not to sure. Things I can remember from the video are: A blonde guy maybe brunette singing about a girl while in a guitar shop or maybe a laundrette. A white girl maybe asian gets hit by a car ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.