Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookiemonster7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 06:53 AM
    Cant decide what to specialize further after degree
    I did biotechnology for degree. After that I applied to do masters but I did not pursue further after I did not like the time scarification that is needed for research work and also due to some internal pressure by boss. What liltte passion I had on research was killed after that. I have than decided to do something which do not require science. I joined as a administrator at a nearby factory. Doing admin work is something new to me. I am still learning it. But I can't be doing it forever. I am thinking of other alternative things that I can divert to. Some job that I would really like. But I can't think of any. People always say, go for interest, go for what you are good at. But I just can't think of all that knowing well that , money is an important factor that decides living condition. So I want to specialize in something but I don't know what or where to start. I just need some boost up or maybe a short strategy to get my mind straight. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 07:01 AM

Of course the culture and rules of education in your nation may vary, But in the US anyway, you can always go back, go get a different degree if you want, and go back for anything.

But, for anything you want, you have to give something up, most of things will take a lot of your time, so what you are willing to give up for your dream will always be the issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was 1yr. Degree (one sitting) course equivalent to 3yr. Degree course? [ 1 Answers ]

Was this course equivalent to 3 yr. degree course?

To beome a psychiatrist, what subject should I need to specialize in? [ 1 Answers ]

Currently I'm in 11 grade taking up science stream, neverthelss I am greatly interested in becoming a psychiatrist which often relate with the religious view of points so I'm indeed deeply into it. But I'm really confused in taking up some subjects, yes I know that its necessary to take up bio. But...

Old thermostat had 3 degree before heat would come on this one is .5 degree [ 7 Answers ]

The old thermostat would drop 3 degrees before firing up the furnace to heat. This Noma model 52-2570-6 drops .5 degree and it comes on to heat. I want to have the 3 degrees, because the furnace is coming on every 10 minutes

View more questions Search