Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbullock89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 03:03 PM
    Children's movies
    There was a children's movie in the early 90's that had a girl with big glasses and she had a clock mat and she did a clock dance there was also two kids that had a hound dog in the movie that they had a song about and little furry balls in a bed that said "roll over rollover they all fell off and there were two in the bed that said roll over roll over" you get the idea. Anyone know the name of this movie?
    karriegab82 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2010, 05:59 PM
    The big comfy couch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s children's movies [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie from the 90's where a boy travels through some type of portal to another world and there are weird kangaroo/fox looking creatures (who can talk of course) who need his help for some battle.

Children's movies! [ 4 Answers ]

I have more kid movies that I need help with. 1. I don't remember much about this movie besides that there is a princess, and another girl that looks just like her and the normal girl gets captured because she is believed to be the princess. I don't remember much more about it! 2.this movie...

Old children's movies [ 2 Answers ]

It was about a boy who got trapped in a library and when he opened up a book it would come to life. But in the very beginning I remember he was riding his bike all alone in the rain at night. When he was trapped in the library there was a oil painting on the ceiling and for some reason it go wet...

Disney children's movies [ 5 Answers ]

What year was disneys Cinderella made?

View more questions Search