Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    handymom77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2010, 12:08 PM
    Ballot Counting Spreadsheet-2nd Time Around
    JB helped me last year.

I've made changes to last year's spreadsheet. I actually figured out the conditional formatting issue I was having before. I think it runs smoothly now and would appreciate any feedback as to potential problems. It worked like a charm last year.

Thanks,

Bonnie
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 03:05 PM

Feedback on what exactly?

Oct 12, 2010, 06:49 PM
    Were you able to open the attachment?
    Software Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 07:35 PM

What attachment?

Oct 14, 2010, 07:21 AM
    Hmm. I tried to zip the file because it's too big. I guess that's not supported on this website. Oh well. I guess I'll do without. Thanks anyway.
    Software Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 09:19 AM

You can use the link in my signature to my website to send me the file directly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

2nd time violation of probation jail time [ 2 Answers ]

So my boy friend has court for a second violation of probation... this violation is because he could not pay. He has no job and its been very difficult for him to find a job.. and the first volaiton was because he didn't keep incontact wit his officer because he was hospilatized for a little bit......

Vote Counting Spreadsheet [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have racked my brain and cannot come up with the answer to this situation. Granted, everything I learned about spreadsheets I learned in high school and on my own :rolleyes: We are sponsoring a free car and bike show next month. I want to create a spreadsheet or database that can...

2nd time around, girlfriend wants a break (out of nowhere) [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, I guess I should give some background here. I'm 31, my GF is 24. We were together for a year and broke up 2 years ago. I broke it off with her because she got into drugs and didn't want to stop. In the 2 years since we broke up, she met another drug addict and married him. He then got her...

Why can't I get pregnant for the 2nd time? [ 1 Answers ]

My first child just turned three and for the last 4 months me and my boyfriend were trying for another one, but every time I think I'm pregnant my period starts:mad:.I don't get it, the first time we never planned for it but now that we're trying we cant,we have unprotected sex regularly.does it...

View more questions Search