Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poetsensei Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 01:51 PM
    Dr bill!
    Dr Bill this is the 225 lb male who took ETG with 8 drinks taken 57 hours before the test-I passed! FYI'
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 02:11 PM

Too bad, one who cheats on their probation, and enjoys getting away with breaking the rules, should not be getting away with it.

Well hopefully someone has a photo of you out drinking, or knows about it, and will just report you to the PO when they get mad at you
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2010, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by poetsensei View Post
    Dr Bill this is the 225 lb male who took ETG with 8 drinks taken 57 hours before the test-I passed! FYI'
    I appreciate your courtesy in reporting the results. You can thank your liver.
    I also hope you think about the anxiety before doing that again. As I stated previously, you were on the razors edge and if the test had been a 100 or LOD you might have been positive.

Good luck and best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of a Bill [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1935 e series Silver Certificate one dollar bill. It is wrinkled, but only has one fold in the middle. It is signed by priest/bury? it has a blue seal the serial numbers are black. The serial number is T 04493271 G. At the top of the bill it says, Silver Certificate. There is no star or...

Where did this bill come from [ 1 Answers ]

I found a one dollar bill wrapped and sealed in aluminum foil. The bill is very crisp and was folded very neatly. I have no idea where it came from. She did have some packages of indivually wrapped packages of oreo cookies in there as well. It's just so strange the bill was neatly folded and is...

Value of $20 bill? [ 1 Answers ]

can you tell me the value of a 1942 federal reserve twenty dollar bill?

View more questions Search