Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigger35u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 12:02 PM
    Parvo
    How you know when parvo is gone and if we caught it time there no blood in stool
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2010, 12:43 PM

What does the Vet say? I know it can return after a period without symptoms.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Stay in contact with the vet who treated your dog. You can take in fecal samples to have tested for parvo. Like stated.. Parvo can come back. Its rare, but it can happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parvo [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone had a dog with parvo... my new basset hound puppy has it we just found out today the breeder say that she didn't get it from there but we have only had the dog for 8 days and well she got sick on Saturday night. Also I have 2 other dogs at the house that aren't sick with parvo and one...

Parvo [ 5 Answers ]

My puppy recently died from parvo, I buried her in the back yard. I was told the parvo will never go away, how can I get rid of the Parvo? How long should I wait to get another puppy?

After parvo 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Last night was the first night of barney in the house (after being in the hospital for 4 days), during the night he kept having diahrrea and vomiting(after drinking water and pediliate), his poop was brown like chocolate, we don't know if it was from the pediliate that is a grape flavor and...

After parvo [ 1 Answers ]

My dog was diagnosted with parvo last Friday (6 days ago), he stayed in the clinic for 4 days, the vet was giving him IV, and some kind of antibiotic, I went to pick him up today(wednesday) he hadn't thrown up since Monday morning, when we were coming from the vet he threw up a little bit, and then...

View more questions Search