Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fjennette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Looking for a Model Number for a Murray Select 30' Riding Mower
    I am looking for a Model number for this mower, its seems as though the label wore off prior to me acquiring the mower. If anyone has any direction as to where to acquire parts and a manual online as well that would be awesome!

Check out some similar questions!

Need model number of Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for the model number of a Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding lawn mower that I purchased recently. I've looked all over the mower and cannot seem to find the model number. I'm hoping to eventually find an owner's manual for it. :)

Murray riding mower model number [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We were just given a Murray riding mower. The problem is that the model number sticker is no longer present. If someone could help me out with my model number I would really, really appreciate it. I will describe it below. The Code number on the Briggs engine is 97 111 95A It is a twin...

Model number for a murray riding lawn mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a model number on my murray 14.5 hp 42" mower. I have looked under the seat, but there is no model number. I found a number by the steering wheel and it is 44x6817, but this is not the model number. All I need to a part number for a new mower belt and new blades. Please help if...

12.5 murray select riding mower will not crank [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to crank my riding mower with no luck. I turn the key and nothing happens. Not even a clicking noise from the solenoid. I have replaced the solenoid, key switch, and both of the safety switches. It still won't turn over. The blades are disengaged and I push in the clutch brake. Please...

Murray riding mower model 309000x8na [ 1 Answers ]

I have this murray riding mower that I bought 3 years ago. My wife and I are 80 years old and decided last fall to retire from cutting grass. She mowed about 5 months ago and pulled it in the garage to park it. I decided to sell the mower and a gentleman came over to look at it but it will not do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.