Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srdmia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 07:54 AM
    Im a hindu Guy who loves a muslim girl
    Hi, I'm Sreedas, I'm a keralite, I have a Muslim girl (keralite) whom I love so much, its almost 15months now since we are in a relationship. I loved her so much, and I do care for her so much I would like to marry her, and I'm even ready to ask her parents about this. So many issues have come across between her mom and brother, my love is scared off all this, and even though she doesn't want to end this she is taking it badly. We cried a lot, had almost the worst days, but still we just can't leave each other, I really need help here. We both are light hearted people, and we are both 18years old now.

And I really want her in my life. My parents are against love marriages. My brother who is 5 years elder, had a Hindu Nair( upper Caste) girl, and he presented this relation to my parents, but then dad was so angry, and he said that he would Suicide and stuff, Somebody PLEASE HELP US, even though she tried breaking up today, we ended up in tears, and later on we were sorry to each other. I just love my girl so much!!

Extensively edited for grammar, spelling, and form, for a better understanding
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 09:02 AM

Did your brother get married despite the threats, and opposition??

I think you, and your girl wait until you are more independent of your parents, and then do as you want.
    srdmia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Nooo... brothr did nt.. but it waz a mess ful crying and stufs lyk tat
    Evn though.. she tried to brk up today.. heh.. I cudin lev her.. ten finnaly.. v hugd and cried..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 11:09 AM

I know English may not be your first language, but give us a break with the chat/text please.

As I said before with so much opposition to what you want from your parents, then you need to either see that you are going against what is allowed by your culture and tradition, and deal with it in that fashion, or plan and work with your girl to change it and be independent of that same culture, and its traditions. For now, you cannot.

If culture and tradition are that important, you don't have many options as long as this union is being opposed by both sides of the elders and parents. You fight together, or leave each other alone. Discuss this with her, and see what she says.

If she will not stand with you, then what's the point??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hindu girl deeply in love with a muslim guy. We both want to marry. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am a hindu girl, deeply in love with a muslim guy. We are in relationship since four years. He is working abroad and has planned to settle down there. We want to marry but neither want to hurt our parents nor want the future of our siblings to be in mess. Please give me a way out. We...

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

If a guy marry's a hindu girl will he be allowed to get into a church [ 15 Answers ]

I am a hindu girl,If I do a register marriage with my boy friend who is a christian,will he or his parents be allowed inside the church. I am a hindu girl and my boy friend is christian,we belong to the same state in India.My parents have agreed for our marriage but his parents wants me to get...

Marriage of reverted muslim girl to hindu on pressure [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine accepted islam 11 years back and is practising islam i.e offering namaaz, observing fast ,giving charity. Her father, elder brother tortured her every now and thenand even raised their hand on manny occasion.she belongs from an orthodox Hindu family.I and my uncle tried...

View more questions Search