Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devil4672005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Want to know the title of this asian action movie ?
    It's an asian film, where the actors is trying to save the actress from the villain on a dockyard and then there is a blast and his face gets burnt, then he has to wear a mask...

The film must have released in the late 80's or the early 90's
    (the film can be from any of the following country - japan , taiwan, china, Philippines )

Check out some similar questions!

Help Find Action Movie Title [ 3 Answers ]

The movie plot is there is a large amount of money that belongs to a man that doesn't take kindly to people taking his money. A guy finds the money before the owner of the money can retrieve it or pick it up and the movie is about a man on the run being chased by a man trying to get his money back....

Looking for the title of an Asian horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember only the beginning: a group of young people sit around a fire and begin to tell scary stories. One guy offers up a story that involves a person in a mask who is sitting on someone's shoulders. "Scary huh?" the guy says, and another guy goes, "HELL no." Another person begins a story where...

Movie title from 70, 80, or 90's. Live action animated [ 9 Answers ]

Im sorry that I don't have many details to share but I am looking for a movie from when I was a kid and I saw this movie about a kid who opened up a book and the book sucked him in? Maybe, not sure, but as he went in the book it was a red and white hypnotic kind of thing and he became a cartoon...

Live action/animated movie title request. [ 3 Answers ]

I have few memories of this movie, but I remember loving it so I am trying to find it for my children. The movie starts as a live action movie. It's older, kind of like Mary Poppins, and I think the children are English as well. I remember a pond in a large field outside of a large mansion. Somehow...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.