Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saferwaters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 11:44 PM
    Trying to find the name of this game.
    This game is a RPG fantasy. It starts you out in a older town and your main character is male with, if I recall correctly, brown hair. I Have no idea when it was made, but it was early 2000 when I played it. The game had a basilisk in it that was in a volcanic looking level with magma pools and I remember there was a structure behind the basilisk that you could get on top of and jump on it's head. The game's camera was third person a lot like Gothic 2.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to find a old game [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find a old game where a Eskimo type old man who wearing a long hat and Long stick in his hand sending a boy to every next level when the boy give right answer of his spelling question. In each level the boy have to find the letters in right order while avoiding enemies to complete the...

Can't find an online creepy game? [ 3 Answers ]

It was a website where you had to answer these riddles and every page was just a picture and a few lines of text then a little box that you had to type the answer into but you couldn't hit enter. It plays creepy music during. You had to hit the submit button or it wouldn't work. Depending on your...

Trying to find the name of a game [ 1 Answers ]

I use to play a game when I was younger. It was a crocodile where you would pull its teeth in turn and it would randomly snap closed if you picked the wrong tooth. Does anyone know the name of it? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.