Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    storyblack's Avatar
    storyblack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 8, 2010, 07:21 AM
    How can I get my transcripts from a school that has closed?
    Elsa Cooper Institute has closed. It was located in Southfield, MI. I would like to get my transcripts.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,303, Reputation: 7692

    Oct 8, 2010, 08:08 AM

    You can check with the MI department of education, but if it was a private school often there is no way to get records from them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get transcripts from a business school that has closed down. [ 4 Answers ]

I attended United College of Business in Hollywood California around 1975 - 1976, I am currently attending school and do not want to repeat classes already taken. Thanks for any help!

How do I get a copy of my transcripts if the school has closed? [ 5 Answers ]

I can not find the school anymore and need to get copies of my transcripts for my current college to get credits for my past classes. How do I get these records if the school shut its doors? Is there a government organization that can help me? Who do I call? I am really frustrated.:confused:

How do I get the transcripts for a closed school in Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. One copy of three quarters of grades with...

View more questions Search