Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ifham93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 02:50 AM
    My headphone is notworking in windows7
    My headphone is not working in widows7,but in windows xp its working.Is my computer works on 1GB ram on windows,its all are working in windows 7 but only hesdphones are not working in windows 7.. please tell me what's the problem for not working my head phones in windows 7.
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Nov 18, 2010, 06:05 AM
    Did you set it as the default playback device? Right click on the sound icon in the bottom right of your taskbar (next to where the clock is) and click on playback devices (not recording devices). You should see 1 or more devices, please tell us the names and we can figure out what you have to set as the default device.

Or just simply fix the problem by elimination - set each device as default, one by one and see if the headphones work by playing some music or something.

-xm8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows7 is sluggish [ 3 Answers ]

DSL is okay, ran virus tests (no virus), no malicious stuff. What is causing this? PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you, Scotty13

Windows7 blue screen error [ 1 Answers ]

Windows 7 blue screen error

How to remove Windows7 entry at boot? [ 4 Answers ]

So how to do it ? I tried EasyBCD but I can't execute it for some reason I don't know. I want to remove that entry from XP or I am shown with new bios of windows7 I want to get my old bios screen of windows XP.

AC notworking [ 1 Answers ]

The central AC is not working. There is no air coming out of the ducts nor does the compressor come on. I have already replaced the transformer/relay combination. Without the thermostat being turned to Cool, I can hear the transformer/relay humming when I switch on the 110V. I figure the compressor...

AC notworking [ 1 Answers ]

The central AC is not working. There is no air coming out of the ducts nor does the compressor come on. I have already replaced the transformer/relay combination. Without the thermostat being turned to Cool, I can hear the transformer/relay humming when I switch on the 110V. I figure the compressor...

View more questions Search