Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devonglenn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 01:56 AM
    Trying to find old anime movie from the 90s
    All I can remember about the movie is - in the beginning the protagonist is testing some sort of new mecha and it malfunctions and he becomes some sort of monster/cyborg. He ends up fighting against other monsters and he gets some sort of arch enemy who is also fused with a machine. And it is a romance movie, I think the girl he is in love with is the daughter of a police chief?
    Valmorden Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Sounds like the "Guyver" series from Japan. The hero finds a device that allows him to become a super hero and he battles monsters and the "Dark Guyver" at the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to remember the name of an old anime movie, maybe from the 90s. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember some details of an old anime movie that held a lot of memories from when I was younger, but I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me... The main character was a female named Aria (I bleieve) and her boyfriend who turned into a giant monster that was mostly shadow, with a tiny...

80s early 90s Anime-like Children's Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I use to rent this in the early to mid 90s when I was a kid. It's a cartoon children's movie that kind of looks like an anime. From what I remember it was about this water sprite guy and this fairy girl. They fall in love but come from different worlds - land and sea. The water sprite can't...

Anime movie from 90s I think [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find an anime movie I saw back in mid 90s, Hero gets infected with this biological disease of some sort and starts to evolve new and more power full powers. One art of movie scientists infected dogs with it and they torched them to kill the virus in them. End of movie hero sinks...

View more questions Search