Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pony29621 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2003, 01:45 PM
    Contacts for wholesale harley davidson decals
    I have a small business and am trying to locate any wholesale businesses to purchase biker items, such as decals, patches, pins etc. Anything Harley Davidson would be great!! I do not work rallys, so there would be no competition there-----But have to keep my prices low because most bikers I see attend the rallys and I have to keep my prices in the same area!!

THANK YOU, DEE
    kkemper Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2004, 11:23 PM
    contacts for wholesale harley davidson decals
    Do u have a motor cycle biz or a motor cycle hobby?

Is it all about decals?

Do u drop ship? Sell world wide?

Do u have a biz plan?

U can get harley goods from a myriad of suppliers world-wide.

Have you checked the internet for Harley riders?
    mousefl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2004, 04:28 AM
    contacts for wholesale harley davidson decals
    Hi kk,
    I have a small store on eBay, & I would love to find suppliers of wholesale hd goods.
    I will dropship
    I will sell worldwide
    I do not have a biz plan
    I have done a few searches on the web with no success
    Larry the Cable Guy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2005, 01:57 AM
    You wanting to buy H-D items
    How much do you wish to pay? Information is always valuable! :cool:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2006, 03:16 AM
    I guess Y'all isn't willing ta pay nuthin. We isn't never going to get er done like this Larry!
    nessken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pony29621
    I have a small business and am trying to locate any wholesale businesses to purchase biker items, such as decals, patches, pins etc. Anything Harley Davidson would be great!!!!!! I do not work rallys, so there would be no competition there-----But have to keep my prices low because most bikers i see attend the rallys and I have to keep my prices in the same area!!!!

THANK YOU, DEE
    I am interested in seeing what you have. Please send me any info at [Email address removed for privacy] Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wholesale suppliers of Harley Davidson parts and accessories [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for some help in locating reputable wholesale suppliers for Harley Davidson parts and accessories. I have several Harley Davidson motorcycles and have had fairly good success selling used parts and accessories on eBay. I would like to grow my online business without...

Harley Davidson Decals [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a specific harley davidson decal. It came out about 3 years ago. It was a tiger and face claws with the body extending out in flames and underneath the tiger was the harley logo and next to that it says untamed. I was wondering if anyone knows what decal I am talking about or...

Contacts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old and my parents think Im mature enough to handel contacts, but I have an astigmatism and I know there are contacts for that but what are they exactly and what does the doctor do when you go to get them? Also I have black hair and pretty dark brown eyes and I wanted to get...

Help removeing decals on helments [ 7 Answers ]

I have 120 football helments. I remove the old decals but I still have the sticke stuff. What can I used to remove it.

Wholesale information [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where can I order bubble boba tea flavor powder for my soon open in Caifornia, I heard that in Twaiwan there are very good companies that sell their products at very good whosale prices. Can you tell me the address of at least two companies in Taiwan or in California. I...

View more questions Search