Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 31, 2006, 03:06 PM
    What is with this week?
    Has anyone else been having a drama-filled week? UGH I just need to rant a little bit...

Too start, my ex and I have been on talking terms again.. no arguments for a while, and I was getting to like him (not in a way to get back, just seeing the guy I fell for in the begining). At one point he made a joke about my past, which is something I am somewhat sensitive about and he has had an issue with. It was a tasteless joke and I told him so... he said he was sorry but he just didn't get it that it pissed me off. I should have just ended the conversation there and cooled off, but we managed to bring the conversation around and start laughing again.

Well before long we got onto another touchy subject, and his opinion appalled me... ends up he has a racist streak in him, and I just never imagined he would say/think the things he did. He started insulting me for the way I think, I am not racist in any way... so he was calling me nasty, and some other things which I will not repeat... Short story I told him to just stop talking to me, leave me alone etc. he goes on to say he's sorry I feel the way I do about him, but then he continues to make just such ignorant remarks! Now today he is massaging me saying he hopes this doesn't ruin the chance for us to be friends... I am just appalled that he has the odacity to call me dirty things, to have such an arrogant and closed mind with judging people by their color... AND then he still wants to be friends... What the heck!

Next issue, a friend starts texting me tonight saying 'im drunk, your stupid happy new years'. I take it as a joke... cause we are always like that but he has proceeded to make some other sarcastic remarks insinuating that I have done something to piss him of, but I have no clue what it could be and he won't tell me...

UGH there is some more drama, but its too long of a story to get into, and I am not really involved its just another friends problems that I wish I could help out...

So yeah Hopefully this is all just some 2006 crap and I will wake up in 2007 and it will be all over and forgotten... haha yeah right!

This is already a shabby New Years... Sitting in the desert, in a connex al night long, and having too much time to think about all the negative things going on around me right now.

I am still chipper... I can laugh things off pretty easily, thank God! But really now... how much can really happen all at once? I know so many people go through so much more, I was just taking the time to rant...

Therefore I open this Discussion for ranting, rant away! About anything! Anyone!. I will listen :):)
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2006, 03:18 PM
    I like to think of it as lancing a boil or popping a pimple--it hurts like sh!t for a little bit, but allows the healing to start. Better to find out a person's true colors than to be stringing along in ignorance.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 31, 2006, 08:19 PM
    Normaldude makes a good point, but yeah sorry to hear that, hopefully things go better for you, I am on my way to a new year's party, but I have had my fair share of crappy times where everything seems to hit you at once... well good luck and hope the new year brings you new luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old kitten [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have recently received a 5 week old kitten and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how much milk I should be giving her. She is eating solid food but she prefers the milk. She is really small because her mother stopped feeding her so she has lost quite allot of weight. I would really...

One more week [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I just had to make a new post... :rolleyes: My Dr appt went really well today. The u/s and weight assessment was about five and a half pounds for each of the babies. I'm at three cm and it really doesn't look like I'm going to be progressing into labor anytime soon... :( Sooooo... I'm going...

17 week old daschund [ 1 Answers ]

I just brought home my first daschund puppie two days ago, she is very very shy. Is this normal and how do I help her relax, she will play for a little bit but all she seems to want to do is sleep, I'm I being a worrie wart ? Please help... and how do I get her to know her name?:) :)

Smile of the Week 1 [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I was done for today, then read my CFS mail. Just when I thought that I've read them all, here comes another one that I wish I thought of myself... I really enjoy sharing these with you. From Completely Free Software site Newsletter. check the site out yourselves sometimes.....

2 week notice [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer terminate you after you give 2 weeks notice without pay? I've heard of employers terminating employees but paying them for the 2 weeks. Someone that works in HR here in California says an at-will employee can be terminated without cause after they give notice and there is no need...

View more questions Search