Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gregmarlowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 03:12 PM
    Why is my dogs poo always soft
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 03:31 PM

What kind of food are you giving him? When I was giving Owen the cheap filler full food his was soft as well.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 04:52 AM

Good question Mogran, depedning on the food and diet your dogs "poop" can be softer or harder. A lot of commercial dog foods have fillers and wheats that digs just can't digest, it's hard on the bowels, just like when we eat fast food.

His he up to date with de wormer treatments?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why my dog like to eat poo poo? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog always eat her after she poo poo.. No matter how we bit her, she don't care, she still eat her POO POO when we didn't notice.

Getting my 3 year old son to "poo poo" in the potty [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 3 and he goes to the bathroom to pee very well but for some reason he doesn't want to go poo in the potty. My husband and I are trying our best to help him know where the "poo" goes but it doesn't seem to work. We have tried everything from bribing him with his favorite food to just...

Puppy Poo [ 4 Answers ]

Our puppy has been having blood in his stool ? Could you please tell me why ,or what might be causing the promble. He is eatting and drinking well.

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

Blood In Poo, [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what's going on, but I just stumbled upon my younger kitty pooping and there was A lot of blood in his poo... what could be wrong? Could it be because he ate a bit of dog food??

View more questions Search