Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike1997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 01:32 PM
    How to find a movie that I forgot the name and don't know any actors in it
    What's the name of the moive with these 4 or 5 teenagers and they are getting chased by a cop and they try to lose him and they do and they end up on a dirt road near a house so they ring the doorbell and this weird guy answers lets the in they eat and they don't know he's a killer annd there are also more people that live in the house and they try to kill the teenagers and the teenagers try to escape and the killer has machines he kills people with.
    MerCyyIsPro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 05:41 AM
    Texas chainsaw massacare?
    austincrosslin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 06:31 PM
    There wer the thre kids and at the first part they touch a magic and then one of them turns bad and they can fly cause they use there hand like bossters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find names of actors or movie they played in, thank you [ 1 Answers ]

http://img818.imageshack.us/i/still39010028a5d5263f80.png/

Find movies when I don't know the title or actors [ 1 Answers ]

Romantic comedy about a beautiful dizzy blond prostitute who looks a little like Goldie Hawn. She is owned by the mob and wants out, she flees to suburbia and meets a young boy who is smitten with her and brings her home. There is only the boys father at home the mother having passed away. The...

Find movie you don't know name [ 1 Answers ]

Film is a comedy by genre.Here is the movie about two black detectives, who are trying to find some malversations about some criminals, but have to be involved in a company of rich people. To do that they are masked , camuflaged in two rich twin sisters, who are blond, spoiled, and have a small...

Movie I'm trying to find but don't now the name of it [ 1 Answers ]

There was a boy getting on a small plane there was the pilot and the boy. Any way the pilot has a heartatack the plane crashes in a lake in the wilderness so the boy has to try to survive I remember he ate some berrys he named them "puke berrys".

Don't know the name of the Video or who are the actors [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about A guy who is a teenager and There are these other guys who kick is but the guys think he's dead so they throw him in the wood and drops him in the sewer, he tries to find for help but the only person that can help him is this girl from his class so he communicate with her by...

View more questions Search