Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PeTree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 08:42 AM
    Teenage girls hotel sleepover party?
    Me and my friends are going to atlanta to take glamour shots for my 16th birthday. We're staying for a whole night and renting a suite. The glamour shots will only take 2 1/2 - 3 hours then we'll probably go out to eat or something. Before you freak, my mother will be there (in a separate room) but I'm not sure of what to do once we get back to the hotel. And ideas? I Don't DRINK AT ALL UNDER ANY Circumstances... thanks (:
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2010, 08:59 AM

Are you interested in checking out the sights when your there?

If you ask at the hotel or Google atlanta perhaps you may find something of interest for everyone.

A show maybe?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 10:48 AM
    Atlanta has more do to and see that you can imagine.

I love that city.
    Don't just hang out in the hotel , see some of the sights.

Stone Mountain (maybe too educational) is an idea.
    Even the Coca Cola museum. It's better than it sounds.

martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 10:49 AM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    Atlanta rocks. Good ideas red!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 06:43 PM

Of course six flags is great for the weekend in Oct
    Also what level of hotel, many of the better ones, have spa's, they have pools and more.

There is underground Atlanta, there is Hard Rock Café
    World of Coke,

There are also many places, ( esp in downtown) that young girls and there mother do not need to be either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fun things to do @ a hotel party? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm going to have about 16 people in a Hilton suite for my 19th birthday. We're going to have some drinks and some music, but not too loud. What are some things we can do to get everybody talking? I have so many different groups of friends. I want to make sure that they all get comfy w/ each other.

Want to be cartoonist fixes boat to save girls hotel [ 2 Answers ]

A young want to be cartoonist vacations at a lake hotel where he meets the girl whose family owns lake hotel they with help from friends find and fix a boat to race to save the hotel... may have starred john cusak

Teenage girls dating losers [ 20 Answers ]

I have heard from many parents that many teenage girls go through a phase where they get involved with boys who are losers and troublemakers. I'm worried that this will happen with my daughters. Do any other parents have any experience with this phase and advice other than not allowing dating...

Headaches in teenage girls [ 7 Answers ]

If my teenage girl is not getting enough sleep could it cause headaches? She only sleeps about 7 hours a night and sometimes less than that.

View more questions Search