Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Batlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 10:18 AM
    Can I give my live in boyfriend a 30 day notice?
    He has lived in the home for 2 1/2 years and does not pay a dime.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 10:21 AM

Laws vary in different areas and whether there's a lease. Our experts will be able to best help you if they know what state you are in.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    laws vary in different areas and whether or not there's a lease. our experts will be able to best help you if they know what state you are in.
    Yes. Also, is he on a lease?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Landlord give me a 3-Day notice plus a 30 Day notice to quit all at once? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I need to please know what is the legal procedure to an eviction notice? My fiancé and I and my 3 children use to live in Buena Park in Orange County and we still currently work in Orange County and comute Mon-Fri about 1hr and 15mins each way. When we heard from a far away causing...

Give a 30 day notice then 4 days later served with a 3 day vacate notice [ 6 Answers ]

I was served with a 30 day notice for a termination of Lease on June 9th. By my landlord for late payments. Then on June 15th I was served with a notice to pay or vacate with in 3 days by my landlord. Can he do this? I am not even a month late on this months rent.

Received a 60 day notice to vacate - do I need to give a 30 day notice? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! The rental property is in cupertino, California. I received a 60 day notice to vacate as the new owner wants to remodel the property. As I have a house that I had bought and was also renting this unit I would like to vacate within 15 days and move all my stuff? Question - Am I...

Serving a live-in boyfriend 30 day notice [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this forum, so if this has been answered before, I apologize. Also I want to say Thank You for having such a forum, it's fantastic! I read some answers about "Evicting a boyfriend" and got one of my questions answered. I know now that even though my boyfriend has lived with me for...

View more questions Search