Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kerno Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Seeing Dark Figures
    I'm 17,male, It was last night I woke up feeling as if a few ants where crawling on my arms and like one on my leg, then I felt as if something was watching me so I slightly open my eyes and at the foot of my bed was a short almost buff Black figure but it had a horn that spiraled on the left side or something it was all black and looked like the being from Donnie darko in a way and I know it was solid because I could not see my mirror behind the figure also it had an alien like presence if that make sense. I then closed my eyes and did not dare open them again. Something like this happened 2 years ago when I was at a friends house except that was I could see it was a small girl even though she was a black figure also.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 05:44 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Try reading through this and see if it may help.

When you are done get back with your opinion , please, and we can go from there
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Kerno : Well I don't know if it is that I have done nothing to trigger it, I sleep 8 hours a night, and when your having sleep paralysis can you move? And I was fully awake I was itching my arms because it felt like ant's where on them.

I copied your post from the comments and moved it here in my answer.
    When you post please scroll down to the box that is labeled "my answer"
    Then I will be alerted of an answer here. When you use the comments box , it doesn't alert of new posts.

Complete paralysis is not always a symptom (from the article)
    What may apply here is that you wake up while the brain is still in REM mode
    Which can cause dreams to be incorporated into conscious memory.

Do you think this may apply?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 9, 2010, 08:46 PM

Does this happen after you wake up always? What you describe seems like hypnagognic hallucinations. I remember waking up one time and trying to look at my clock but my vision was blocked by a small stencil of a man riding a horse for a few seconds. Hypnagognic hallucinations are actually common. Try researching about it.

Oct 10, 2010, 11:47 PM
    Comment on lJ.'s post
    Hmm will do, can hypnagognic hallucinations be detailed?

Oct 10, 2010, 11:52 PM
    Martin can you even be fully awake while your brains still in Rem mode?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 11, 2010, 06:51 AM

Could you describe what you mean by detailed?

Oct 11, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Comment on lJ.'s post
    Like it wasent just an outline even though it was completely black, it had muscles not blurry very clear could see all the outlines of it
    Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerno View Post
    Martin can you even be fully awake while your brains still in Rem mode?
    Go to the link I gave you. Read the Symptoms and Characteristics .

Hypnagognic hallucinations are part of sleep paralysis it is all explained in that paragraph.
    PUTURU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 12:42 PM
    Yes I have the same small black girl in my house, she stood in my bedroom door and her hand was reaching out for me, also in my house is a big black figure of a man, and he wanted to pull me out my bed on night as I woke up but I pulled back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am dark.. african dark how should p use crusader and how long will the effect lastn [ 3 Answers ]

I have dark african skin is crusader cream and ssoap for me if I want to lightyen my skin

I want to know why Dark Ghostly figures surrounded me [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to with that I guess you can call me a sensitive. I have had strange incounters with deaths in my family and even know when a house is haunted. One of the scariest experiences I has was when I was in CA and I was walking my dog in the green area of the apt complex. Within 5 minutes of...

I has dark figures surround [ 1 Answers ]

I guess you can say I am some what of a "sensitive". I have had strange visions with deaths in my family and even know when a house is haunted. One of the scariest experiences I ever had was when I was in CA and I was walking my dog in the green area of the apt complex. Within 5 minutes of...

Dark figures [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been seeing dark figures and I'm 14. I see them around my house... and near my front door. Its becoming more freqent and I have only told my friend, he said he's seen them too. I don't know what to do because they are actually really starting to creep me out... I always get the feeling...

Dyeing hair from dark black brown to dark blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys my hair is kind dark brown black I tried dying it with loreal with golden brown long time ago and some other colors I don't remember lol but doesn't turn out what I want to be but its OK. I always dye my hair by myself so always ready for the results and its OK can't complain. But...

View more questions Search