Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suryaverma87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 11:19 PM
    Is it scam'?
    I got a job offer from eura_consult6, he told me that I have a job of production worker and I want to make a personal registration number in uk, I want to contact with bright_cove2 a agent of personal registration number. After that I have contact with him, he told me to transfer of 32 Euro in his bank account to make the personal registration number.I want to know that is it scam or what?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 2, 2010, 11:21 PM
    NO legitimate job agency will ask for an admin fee to apply for a job.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2010, 11:23 PM

Yes, it's a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a scam [ 14 Answers ]

I have been chatting with a lady from Ghana,in Abeka Accra, her name is Clara Gatsi her email is {e=mail removed} shr is a nurse,could any badoy tell me if I am being scamed,as she wants money for here studies,I am in australia and have no way of cheacking her out ,if you could give me a hand I...

Is getting TV on your PC a scam? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to use the internet to receive TV channels. I am not talking about buying a "tv card" so I can hook up a TV cable. I am talking about buying the software legally and getting it set up on my PC. Is it possible to do this and if so what are some of the best sites that offer this service?

Could this be a scam? [ 2 Answers ]

Im usually pretty good at recognizing a scam, but can this be a scam or no? Notice they want to use Paypal, how secure is paypal and such? Many thanks for the message.I may not be able to come and pick the item up by myself and pay in cash,because am not in state presently to complete this...

Is it a scam? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it a scam when lvl 3 nubs on rs say like "buying d wc axe 4.3m OR d legs 3.8m" and all dif. Types of weps and armor for a higher price? And if it is a scam... how is it a scam?? :confused:

View more questions Search