Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casachari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 06:16 PM
    Is there a form for an agreement to extend lease agreement

Check out some similar questions!

Lease agreement [ 4 Answers ]

I moved in about 2.5 months ago to anew place and I was shy of qualifyin because my revenue was short a few grand, so I had to get a cosigner, which I didn't want to from the beginning, so I asked a friend to be on the lease with me so it qualify us, she never moved in with me and office was aware...

Lease Agreement [ 3 Answers ]

My husband andI are on a one year lease. I am renting a house for $650.00 a month. My landlord agree upon payment twice a year. We have never received any receipts. My husband and I finally found out we were $2,000 behind in rent. He agree in an email that we can pay him in September or by our...

Information about breach of lease agreement and about breaking a lease... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been residing in the state of Georgia for almost a year. I moved from New York, I had never rented in New York so this is all new to me. Here's the issue, Me and my husband signed a lease on July to this apartment complex, at the time we thought it would be a lovely place to raise a...

Verbal Lease after written lease agreement - Florida [ 6 Answers ]

I had a signed lease with my renter from March 2006 to October 2006. In September he failed to pay rent due to him trying to get his son from Social Services. We verbally agreed to extend the lease to a month to month basis and him adding an additional $50.00 per month to make up for Septembers...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.