Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkeylazar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 05:37 PM
    What to do when your best friends goes away and doesn't answer the phone?
    Well my best friends started going to a new school because she what's to go to a certain middle school... idy y.but anyway her mom is mad at my mom so she won't answer the phone. But I made a letter saying hi and a bunch of other junk on it, and I gave it to one of my friends to give to her... so maybe you should do the same! Or eat icecream and cry thinking about all the times you spent together! Ethier way is fine.it doesn't really matter. The 1st one is a little bettere because it helps keep in touch with them... but its your choice!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2010, 08:27 AM

Sounds as if you answered your own questions with your post.

Was there something else or specific that you wanted to know about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I like my best friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I have known this guy for like three years and we are like bff's. No one really wants to date him because he isn't the best looking guy... I don't know if I like him or not! Help me should I like him or not... :confused:

My best friends [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend and I r really close. We have been for 4 years. We always did everything together and spoke about everything. About a week ago, she started acting different ( as in distant) I kept asking her and she would ignore my calls and texts. Then I got mad and told her that she was acting...

Panasonic KX-TG2730 phone--how do I use the answer machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have the Panasonic KX-TG2730 phone which works fine but I don't know how to activate the answer machine--I now has the standard voicemail that the phone came with. I want to put in my own voicemail--but I can't figure out how to do it? Can you help?

He won't answer his phone. [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out sense July 4th. He works all the time but he should at least call me once a day! But he doesn't what should I do? P.S I'm not breaking up with him.:confused:

Me vs my best friends [ 11 Answers ]

I have a best friend for life. We both like a guy named Anthony, she really likes him. I like him a lot. Most of Anthony's friends tell me that he likes my best friends, but most of my friends tell me that he likes me. I am in a love triangle. Some times he likes me and sometimes he is flirting...

View more questions Search