Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Dec 30, 2006, 01:31 AM
    Is it a date?
    OK I made a friend with a girl we talk and all of that but I asked her if she would like to go to the movies and she said yes does that mean it's a date or just regular?
    orbit Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2006, 03:37 AM
    If she says yes that already means she's into you . But just act funny and as a friend to her. Don't act romantic right away... :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2006, 08:20 AM
    Whatever it is, make sure she has a good time and enjoys your company. She is giving you a chance to show who you are, so don't blow it with the love stuff or anything boring. No pressure just FUN.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2006, 09:30 AM
    While just act as though your going with a friend. If she's into you she'll give a hint or take further herself.
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Dec 30, 2006, 09:44 AM
    It sounds like a date to me, but whether it is a date or just regular, would you act any differently? Either way, you want to show her a good time and have fun so she will want to get to know you better.
    richsaha2007 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Dec 30, 2006, 01:55 PM
    I would just tell her "it's whatever you want it to be" and see if you get a response. The response she gives you might show that she is interested in you. Just have fun and make sure she has a good time.
    baby_doll_hotty36 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Yeah I would call it a first date sort of. Dw I had the same problem with a guy but you just have to act like yourself and make sure they have a fun time hanging out with you
    HurtRot Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Sounds like a date to me but if it isn't and you ask her and she says no then it would be akward :confused: so just be cool :cool: and have a good time:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Date my ex again? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my ex of over a year are still in love... very much. But he doesn't want to get back together because he thought I was too needy and we ended up getting in fights too much (which was all my fault, I took him for granted) we agreed to keep being best friends, but now he decided that we...

Best date ever! [ 5 Answers ]

OK everyone, I'm in the mood for dating tips, I don't know if I need them I am just looking for a really original and cool thing to do with my girlfriend. So, what I want is for everyone to tell me the best date they've been on, not as in you really liked the person... but the actual date part.....

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

How do I ask her on a date? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question on how I can ask this girl on a date. There is this girl in my youth ministry group (church thing) that I have a huge crush on. She hasn't gone there in awhile, but I found that she works at a mexican restaurant. So of course it becomes my favorite place to eat. That is the only...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search