Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DishwasherAgony Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 07:24 AM
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665 Pump not working, can't spray water.
    Our dishwasher is only 3 years old. It had been working OK for over 2 years and then it became noisier and noisier. It got to the point where it would fill with water but then the water was not sprayed around inside. We would end up pressing Cancel.
    We've had 2 different and very experienced handy-men look at it... to no avail. I've tried the reset codes to reset the controls. I've tried turning the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes. Neither have resolved the problem.
    Would greatly appreciate any advice.
    We cannot afford to call in a professional serviceperson or replace expensive parts.
    Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 06:12 PM

Ok. You said the water wasn't being sprayed around. Have you cleaned out all the little holes in the sprayer arms for starters? If the pump works then the sprayer arms are clogged up and won't spray no matter how many times you turn off the circuit breaker, etc. Hopefully it's something really, really simple like that. Otherwise you'll have to bite the bullet and either call a repairperson or keep doing the dishes by hand...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 06:13 PM
    Use a rounded toothpick to do this job.

Sep 28, 2010, 12:10 PM
    I have checked all the little holes in the sprayer arms and none were clogged but
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Sep 28, 2010, 12:11 PM
    Comment on twinkiedooter's post
    I have checked all the little holes in the sprayer arms and none were clogged but
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reset my kenmore ultra wash dishwasher 665.15779990 [ 0 Answers ]

How do I reset my kenmore dishwasher ultra wash 665.15779990?

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.17829 [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.17829 had pots and pans light blinking. What is the reset code for this series. I have answers for 1700 series but does not refer to buttons I have.

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.15829 [ 5 Answers ]

The "Quick Rinse" light is flashing and no other buttons work. I've read the reset answers given for other models, but not for my model. I do not have a "Heat Dry" button. Does anyone know the reset code for this model?

View more questions Search