Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeiAiLi Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 04:20 PM
    Chinese Bas Relief - souvenir or something unique?
    I have a plaster cast (I think it's plaster) bas relief. The scene is taken from an ancient Chinese stele. It is 8" x 17". I have looked everywhere and am unable to find anything remotely similar. If anyone can help find any information I would greatly appreciate it. I'd like to know who made it, when (approximately) was it made, and if it is just a tourist souvenir or something special. I hope the picture is not too large. I don't know how to downsize it. Sorry. Thanks for your help!

http://api.ning.com/files/VdVm0HY239y4jWiBo*FpvnyDjP28C*Aqt4QZ7XrolkaO7zymwO-Ms4vuSx1zJCpfNFaCLXNdvOnhJ*rWimU0cWOKiAVSY9PcvgkRn R*HdMM_/Chinesebasrelief0361.jpg

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese bas relief [ 0 Answers ]

I have a plaster cast (I think it's plaster) bas relief. The scene is taken from an ancient Chinese stele. It is 8" x 17". I have looked everywhere and am unable to find anything remotely similar. If anyone can help find any information I would greatly appreciate it. I'd like to know who made...

Chinese bas relief aili [ 0 Answers ]

I have a plaster cast (I think it's plaster) bas relief. The scene is taken from an ancient Chinese stele. It is 8" x 17". I have looked everywhere and am unable to find anything remotely similar. If anyone can help find any information I would greatly appreciate it. I'd like to know who made...

I have found a pinhead size lump at the bas of my penis gla [ 1 Answers ]

I have just found a pinhead size lump in the middle of the base of the glans where the foreskins sits when erect. It seems as if the lump is inside the vain. It is only noticeable when the penis is erect. There is no pain.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.