Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeredwife Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 08:17 AM
    Demonstrate how to hook up dvd/vcr combo, playstation 3, directv and lcd TV

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DIRECTV satellite to TV and DVD/VCR combo [ 2 Answers ]

I just got DIRECTV satellite. I have older TV's. I have a DVD/VCR combo and DVR satellite receiver for one TV and an individual VCR, individual DVD player, and satellite receiver for the other TV. I have the RF modulator, but I don't know exactly how to hook them up. Can anyone tell me how to...

How do you hook up sony lcd to vcr/dvd combo and dish network? [ 3 Answers ]

My new sony 46" TV says no signal. I thought I had the dish network box, and the dvd/vcr combo hooked up as shown. Please advise me on how to properly install.

Connect dvd/vcr combo to new LCD Vizio TV [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 32" flat screen Vizio LCD TV. I want to purchase a DVD/VCR combo so I can record TV programs with the VCR and watch movies with the DVD player. I connect to a cable service with a straight through cable from the wall (no boxes at all). What sort of DVD/VCR player do I purchase...

How to connect a vcr/dvd to an lcd Samsung TV and directv hd receiver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new lcd TV and can not connect the vcr/dvd. I have directv hd box. I tried the same way I have it in my other tvs ( not lcds) and does not work. Any one have any ideas, I tried the instructions from the book with no luck. Thanks

Directv to TV to combo vcr/dvd player [ 2 Answers ]

My TV has only one input, the cable from the Directv unit into the TV. That leaves my Direct TV receiver with the only optional hook up for the vcr/dvd combo. I can't get it to work or even set the thing up with the time. I've followed the directions on both instruction books but nothing has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.