Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muljadi.arni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 08:23 AM
    Termination rental agreement based on defective smoke detectors
    Can I terminate our rental based on defective smoke detectors? During the inspection before we moved into the property, we noted that the smoke detectors' wiring were exposed and were not working. We pointed this out to the landlord to fix this and we have been living in this property for almost 2 months and yet he hasn't done anything.

Check out some similar questions!

Termination of rental agreement based on defective smoke detectors in the property [ 0 Answers ]

My landlord fails to repair smoke detectors in the house we rented after various written notifications from us. We have now lived in the property for more than one month. Can we terminate the rental agreement based on the landlord's failure to provide working smoke detector in his property?

Smoke detectors [ 2 Answers ]

If there are no smoke detectors am I entitled to any refund?

Smoke detectors [ 0 Answers ]

As part of a renovation I am thinking about running electric to my smoke detectors in my ranch house from the basement. I have a couple of questions. - Are there combination smoke/CO2 detectors that can inter-communicate ? - Do these units need to be replaced every 5 years? - Can the units...

Smoke detectors going off [ 1 Answers ]

Our smoke detectors are wired and have a battery in them. Theyare going off during the day about 10 20 times during the day, but after 6pm they do not go off at all. I changed all batteries and re set the breaker in the box but nothing.Please help me because they are driving my wife and kids crazy...

Termination of Oral Rental Agreement [ 2 Answers ]

California, Sacramento Is written notice of intent to vacate the premises required when leaving an oral contract? A friend is having some issues with her former friend/landlord who is threatening to take her to small claims court because she didn't give her a 30-day notice. Without going into...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.