Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jinks7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 07:47 PM
    Man runs over Jepsy's daughter. Jepsy's cast spell man starts to loss lbs real fast
    Man runs over Jepsy's daughter. Jepsy's cast spell man starts to loss weight really fast. The movie came out in the mid 80's and it's a one word title. Thanks
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 24, 2010, 07:50 PM

Thinner (1996)
    spydro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Stephen kings thinner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a man you are dating suddenly starts ignoring you... [ 13 Answers ]

I have been seeing a guy for about 4 months All seemed OK, then suddenly - out of nowhere- he starts ignoring my text/calls/emails. We didn't get into a fight or anything, and the last time we saw each other we had fun. What makes a guy just cut off contact with you out of the blue? Even his...

Fast freddy and the fat man [ 4 Answers ]

OK my queestion is what is the name of this movie it is about a kid how raeces a mob boss for a jukebox to save his school he drive a 57 chevy and races a guy named spiter how drives a70s transsam it also has a person named fast freddy in it if you know the title let me know

Man runs after cheating at poker, runs into Pioneering girl and boy [ 3 Answers ]

Looks like something people who made little house on the prairie. It begins with a man who looks like the dad of little house on the prairie (tall, black wavy hair, nice fatherly jaw) at the very beginning, he's running from three thugs who are after him, he hides some cards under a rock in his...

How can I be a real man? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, to myself I am a man although I have homosexual tendencies. I think and decide like a man. I am strong. The only time I am weak is that when someone is showing me extra kindness and love. I melt and repay it twice or more. I don't want to be a gay. Although I am not afraid to be even people...

How can I find real man? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Dear! I am single woman. I want to marry real man. But I can find, it is so hard. Please answer me something. Truly Tumee

View more questions Search