Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherice1977 Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

Sep 23, 2010, 05:33 PM
    This is about assult with a dangerous weapon
    What is the guidelines in wayne county Michigan for assult with a dangerous weapon?
    I do have 2 felony drug charges for delivery of remanufactured cocaine under 50 grams..

Sep 23, 2010, 05:44 PM
    I had some pepper spray during a fight I did not use it...

Sep 23, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Those drug charges are priors like 5 years ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gun law: if my father uses my weapon. [ 6 Answers ]

I've been looking around different websites and asking others about this and have gotten various answers. I currently own two weapons. One, I keep in my apartment, the other, I keep at my restaurant. Both are relatively secure (the one in my apartment is in a bookbag as I live alone; the one...

Ex charged with assault with a dangerous weapon [ 34 Answers ]

A yr ago at c'mas, my ex broke into my house, assaulted me and broke my ribs, cheekbone, and re-injured a pre-existing hip condition. The police arrested him the next day at his home, but just had him write a statement and let him go. They gave him a no-contact order (although I requested a...

Assult with a deadly weapon [ 2 Answers ]

Can an investigator for the defendants attorney call the plaintiff and ask questions before it goes to court?

Felony class d unlawful use of weapon [ 1 Answers ]

What grounds do they have to enforce this? Never pulled a knife but did do hairpulling etc for the 3rd degree assault. Statement written says pulled knife but neither witness willing to testify for prosecution. What do they have if know one else saw this. Statements says don't know if would be...

Credit Reporting Used as a weapon [ 4 Answers ]

What are the options for getting a company to correct their erroneous credit reporting? This has to do with Geico the Insurance company. They terminated my policy, sent me a refund. Now they are claiming we re-signed and that we owe and are reporting the lack of payment. We never restated our...

View more questions Search